What I have learnt by reading this is that 63% of readers are male and 37% are female, the medium age rate is 25. Also 26% of readers are students. They sell 23,049 magazines a week. There are 247,000 readers. 75% read about about music online about once a week. I am surprised by how much they know about there audience as they know who they need to aim there magazine for.
I have learnt by reading the rate card is that 55% of readers are men and 45% are women. The most common reading age is 21+ of the percent 82. 75% of readers are currently in college or and any college. ^%5 of readers are employed. I am shocked they know so much detail about who reads there magazine and if they are employed or in education and what audience they need to aim there magazine for.
I think that it is good that they know so much detail about the audience as the know specifically who they are aiming the magazine at. It is important that they know there target audience to maximise profit and increase the readership number.
I think that it is good that they know so much detail about the audience as the know specifically who they are aiming the magazine at. It is important that they know there target audience to maximise profit and increase the readership number.

No comments:
Post a Comment